The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River near Bloomington.
* Until Monday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 am Saturday the stage was 22.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet minor lowland flooding occurs, with the flow reaching
the right flood plain near the invista plant near Bloomington. Downstream
above Highway 35, the flow escapes into the left flood plain cutting off
the lowest homes.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Bloomington 20 22.9 Sat 09 am 22.1 18.9 16.4 14.5 14.2
Lat... Lon 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685